CARRYTANK Diesel Tank - 87.2 Gallons - DEVIL Pump 10.6 gal/min - 12V
Polyethylene tank for Diesel Fuel
Carrytank® 330 is a tank made in linear polyethylene designed for Diesel fuel transport; it is equipped with the following fittings: reinforced lockable lid, filling aluminium plug with integrated air vent device, level indicator, inline filter, fuel transfer unit, automatic fuel nozzle, built-in forklift pockets (full tank), handles for lifting and carrying (empty tank) and integrated recesses for securing with ratchet lashing straps during transport. All the fittings are made of aluminium or materials compatible with Diesel fuel.
CARRY TANK 87.7 GALONES
Main features (pitctures 01-08):
- Volume: 330 liters. = 10.6 gal/min
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1,200 x 800 x 650 mm. = 3.94 x 2.62 x 2.13 ft
- Empty weight: 32 Kg. = 70.55 lbs
- Empty weight including transfer unit 12V: 44 Kg. = 97 lbs
- Wall thickness: 6.5 mm = .26" in
- Filling plug, size 2”, with integrated air vent valve.
- Level indicator.
- In-Line filter.
Standard configuration, model Z1:
- DC fuel transfer pump, mod. DEVIL40 (12V), flow rate 40 l/min = 10.6 gal/min
- 4 m of hose. = 13.12 ft
- Automatic nozzle
- 4 m of battery power cable and clamps for battery connection = 13.12 ft
- Optional: digital flow meter, mod. M24
- Optional: water separator filter